Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A pinch of the last 4 1/2 months

It is said that the third child is often "forgotten" I don't know if that is true, what I do know is that most of my time I'm busy with "stuff"but when I get close to the double chin I can't help but smell her, tickle her, and feel her soft skin against mine. I loose myself in her giggles and crazy fingers, stinky toes and sweaty feet, the rolls on her legs and her marshmellowy arms, I get lost in her beautiful eyes that stare at me and make me feel one of the luckiest people in this world.

And yes, I forget to get the camera and capture it all. I think I realized that time goes by too fast and I rather enjoy it "live" Although, I do get to record a little bit of it :-)
A week old


A  month old


Torita ADORES her


3 months

With Daddy at Madain Saleh


The double chin!

4 months

Fashion is Important!

Elena wore the same hat :-)
I am sure she does not feel forgotten, with every smile I know she can feel our love, and what is not to love!!!?!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, that double chin is just too much for me! I need to kiss that baby! She's so sweet and she has the best mama ever!

Anonymous said...

So darling! Is she saying it's THREE weeks in the second picture. Sure looks like it!

Becky said...

Fashion IS important, and she carries it off so well!

Ashley said...

She is soooo beautiful! Just like her mama.

Amy said...

Soooo cute! And that double chin is too funny! I CANNOT wait to meet her!

Jasmine said...

So cute!!! I LOVE the chin!

Melanie said...

She looks like you, Bel. What a beauty! Can't wait to hold her. Love you.

Cheryl said...

Adorable! Thank you for taking time to share these pictures. I am so anxious to see her!

Christine said...

Aww,what an adorable little girl!!