Soooo cute! It's wonderful to see these pics. A picnic by the red sea. Wow. Luisa is so sweet, asleep upside down (:p), Victoria is adorable, and Elena is beautiful. What a cute family!
How fun! I love Dave's silly face in the first picture. Miss you guys! I agree with Mom- I love your posts because it makes me feel closer to you somehow. Give my love to those adorable girls!
5 comments:
Oooh that poor baby standing on her head! Loved the outfits in the last shot, 'specially Elena's socks ;)
I love your beautiful family and i love picnics at the beach.
Soooo cute! It's wonderful to see these pics. A picnic by the red sea. Wow. Luisa is so sweet, asleep upside down (:p), Victoria is adorable, and Elena is beautiful. What a cute family!
Thanks for posting more. It makes you feel not quite so far away! I love you all! Everyone looks GREAT!
How fun! I love Dave's silly face in the first picture. Miss you guys! I agree with Mom- I love your posts because it makes me feel closer to you somehow. Give my love to those adorable girls!
Post a Comment