We ventured ourselves to Mada'in Saleh again :-)
We traveled with great friends!
This is what I want to see my girls do when they are all grown up! Big big hugs :-)
Elephant Rock, where is Waldo Edition.
Where are the two little ones?
Where are the two little ones?
My poor Elena was tricked by the desert, she took a look at that huge rock and decided to walk to it. It looked at lot closer than it was, and after a lot of walking I called her back.
You should have seen her frustration, it was cute. I guess we are preparing her for the disappointments of life :-(
Daddy and Lulu
Biggest sand box
This is what she did 45% of the drive there and back (6 hours each way) the other 55% was sleeping.
Run!!!
...Modelame asi... pose pose, pose pose.....
2 comments:
This looks like such a fun day! And reminds me of a lot of trips when our kids were younger. You are great parents! No wonder your kids are so GREAT!!!
Wow! What an amazing place!
Post a Comment