Sunday, September 26, 2010

Confessions.... vol 2

WOW!!!
Thank YOU so much for all the encouraging words and for coming upfront and sharing your quirkquiness with me. I feel SO much better and I knew you would all stay friends with me because...well I know you already knew me, I was warning the new people that just read my blog but never leave a message and that I don't know who they are.

I would like to point out that the pictures were taken by a great friend and photographer Emily I love her work and we had a great time doing to photo shoot.

Ok, as much stalling as I want to do I must get back to business so here they are... please remember I'm an "ordinary Mom"

1.- I can not start a video on Youtube until the red loading bar is full. It bugs me horribly! why would you go and bother the poor video before he gets a hold of himself and can show himself properly?!
2.- I used to (up until I got married) fold my dirty laundry :-)............do you really want to know why?!!
3.- I fold my plastic grocery bags.... I USED to fold them in triangle shapes but I don't really have time for that anymore, so I make balls with them.
4.- When I brush my teeth I HAVE to brush the top first, because then they won't get dirty while I brush the bottom.
I can't do number 5 today..................sorry. I'm too tired, I've been staring at the computer for 20 minutes now and nothing comes, but I promise I'll make up next week.

:-)

2 comments:

Jared and Jennifer said...

Belky, I absolutely LOVE reading your blog! YOu are such a great mom and an amazing friend. We miss you and hope you are having tons of fun. How is Elena liking school? Is she in Kindergarten? I have to share with you. Aiden is in a bilingual classroom at school (which I don't totally understand because he barely has a grasp on English...but anyway...) Yesterday he said "it the best school day!" and when I asked him why...he said: "cause my spanish book". He has a spanish notebook that they put in nursery rhymes and a picture to go with it and it is his favorite. He can sing in Spanish, but not in english!!! I don't know why...but it made me think of you! Keep posting because I think you are the best Belky!!!

Laura said...

lol...#5 i stare at the computer for 20 minutes trying to think of more quirks i have...=)