As little as she is she can make BIG things happen.
Guess who is potty trained? and who did it in about a week?!!!!
I'm sorry, I know I am bragging but she did it. We had been trying for a couple of weeks but I know that I wasn't doing my part, some days she will wear a diaper and some not at all.
But, one day, daddy was home and she went to the potty and Daddy made a huge deal of it and ever since that day she has had about 4 accidents!!! and she just tells me "I need to go potty"
When she is all done she says "No more diapers for me!!"
She also loves the attention and everytime she goes #2 she SCREAMS "COME SEE THE POOPIES COME SEE THE POOPIES!!!"
I don't really like looking at them, so I go take a peak and flush as fast as I can. Today, Elena cried because I flushed before she got to see it. Victoria was so sweet she said "Don't worry Elena I'll go poopy again and I call you first,ok?"
She is super sweet, she likes to share her snacks with her little friends, she ALWAYS says "thank you" even when she doesn't need to. Like "Mom thank you for making dinner for daddy" or "thank you for wearing a pretty dress"She LOVES her sister, she tells her "Oh I missed you Elena" when Elena comes home from school and if Elena is crying she always goes to her and tries to make it better (even if she was the cause of the tears)
Our sweet little girl is growing and getting cuter by the minute, she has a gift for melting her daddy's heart about 90% of the time they are together. She is the best little buddy to have during the day while I miss my Elena and David.
She had such a hard time the first week of school. The first day of school, after we came home from dropping Daddy and Elena off she cried for about an hour, she didn't want to be held, she needed to get it out. After she was done she said to me "I need a hug now" We've made it a "Victoria week" the first week and I believe now we are doing much much better.
I love you Victoria, life is wonderful when you are part of it....now please stop growing!!!
....a couple of funnies from Victoria,
-She reminds me of Grandpa Jensen, she often calls Elena "My sweet heart" when they play princesses.
-She tells me "Mommy you are in Trouble! this much trouble, you need to go on time out and come back when you are nice to ELENA"
-"Mom the poopy is not coming out, can you squeeze me?"
-Whenever she finds me in the spare room (which was my mom's while she was here) "GET OUT OF CHICHA'S ROOM!!! this is HER room you need to get out now!!!"
-when she prays at night she says " tell Chicha I miss her SO much", "please bring my Chicha back", "make Chicha come back to my house"
(Chicha is my mom)




6 comments:
She is so cute!!! I can't believe how grown up she is. We miss you guys!
What an Angel! She is so precious and reminds me a lot of Keali. Congrats on the potty training Victoria! You are a BIG girl!!!
I miss that cute little thing..bring her back here!
What a perfect little lady. And seriously, you're girls are so beautiful.
Oh my! What a cutie! She is going to appreciate your wonderful record of the things she says and does now!
how sweet! we're having a hard time making little elsa grow up too. she's leaps and bounds behind what eva was at her age in a lot of things. don't know how much is personality and how much is me not wanting her to grow up. =)
Post a Comment