Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jensen Family Reunion

I'm back!!!!

I have a whole month to blog about and this single video took longer than desired so........
let's get one with the SHOW!!!!

 ****disclaimer: the following posts will be in no order at all. I know, no news to you*******

AnyWHO!

While in Utah we were able to attend the Jensen family Reunion (mom's parent's descendants) It was a total BLAST! of course, it was organized by no other than.......KAREN!!!!! you are missing out tons if you don't know her. Anyway, it was a Luau, with amazing food (mmm PORK), people ( I got to see Afton!) and MUSIC!!

Here is proof of how much fun we have when we get together :-) Watch it, laugh and pick a winner out of the 4 couples.


Without more delays....welcome!!!! the TAHITIAN DANCE OFF!!!!




From right to left; David and Belky, Megan (David's little sister) and Weston, Ryan (David's older brother) and Melanie and Kevin (David's cousin) and Shanna.

p.s. sorry about the quality of the video, had to make it small for blogger.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know it's your blog and I should vote for you...but I think Weston steals the show.

Meg said...

Oh Jennifer- I LOVE you! He does! Sadly, I'm not quite up to par with my honey... :)

Linda said...

I just love watching it over and over - It makes me laugh outloud every time. (And it makes me miss you.) love you!