While we were in Utah we made sure to pack our days with FUN FUN FUN!!!
So in no particular order, more so in reverse order, but kind of messy anyway....
Elena was invited by Mom and Dad to join them on a trip to Boise.
I don't know what's happening here but I blame Gary for my baby's scary face!

Going out for a walk. Are they nuts?!!! it is freeeeeeezzziiinnggg there!!!!!
my poor baby :-(

Much better! hanging out with Great Grandpa by the fireplace. Thanks Grandpa, you certainly are wiser than the other 4!

Victoria taking after her mother love for cute boots. She found Cheryl's and had to try them on. Looking good!!!

Yummm! At Tucanos! It was a fun yummy night in which I learned that you should never put food on Dad's plate unless you get written approval.

Here we are again, torturing ourselves. I was dying to go and see the lights at Temple Square...until I arrived to Utah and decided that it was a BAD idea to go out on the cold for that long. But that cute Elena Macarena Berengena really wanted to see where mommy and daddy got married, so we went.
And stayed inside most of the time :-)

Aren't they adorable?!

Ohh I love my girls!

Pepper is Kimberly's dog and became BFF with Victoria, whom would feed pepper anytime she saw the bowl.

Elefun!! Mom and Dad got us all this game and the kids LOVE it!

He, is not only a ham but you need to know that you do NOT mess up with his hair if it is spiked!

Kayli and Elena

Emalyn and Elena. My Nani had a blast with all her cousins and is missing them terribly!
2 comments:
Such gret memories of such great times. When can we do it again? love you!
The girls are getting so big! How is that possible? I love the shot of V and the boots. They look great!
Post a Comment