The latest favorite bed time song for the girls is Families can be together forever and somehow I feel it is the "theme" of our family vacation.
I can't stop but being amazed by how much Elena understands, and when I realize she can feel the spirit and how she lets it guide her, well it just makes me feel that everything is right in this world and I become one of the happiest and luckiest people to ever live.
The other night after we visited with Robert and Camille, we were driving back to Orem and Elena said " Mom, do you know what I would really like?" I said, "what dear?" and she said, "how about we sing and I'll tell you" So we started singing ...
I have a family here on earth, they are so good to me
I want to share my life with the through all eternity.
Families can be together forever, through Heavenly Fathers plan,
I always want to be with my own family...
.."that's it Mom!! that's it Daddy!! I always want to be with my own family!"
My heart was filled with joy! and then we noticed we were driving by the West Jordan temple, so we sang the song over and over as we looked at the beautiful site.
I am so grateful we believe in eternal families because just like her, "I always want to be with my own family"
p.s. click on the link to read the words and hear the song.
1 comment:
Elena is sooooooooo smart. I feel the same way, but she did a great job of expressing. Love you!
Post a Comment