What is there to see in Dubai? maybe just THE tallest building in the world!
Waiting for the cool train ride.
I know you can see the worst dark circles under my eyes, but remember how long we had been flying, please be forgiving!!!
Waiting for the cool train ride.I know you can see the worst dark circles under my eyes, but remember how long we had been flying, please be forgiving!!!
Some were affected in different ways.We took the bus to the Mall of Dubai in which we could get tickets and go up on THE tallest building :-)
The girls spotted this big guy and could not get away from it. The lights kept changing every few seconds and they were so mesmerized. I let them be, after all, they might not see as many Christmas decorations in a while.
Then we found the GOLD SOUK, very impressive! the little stars on the ceiling twinkle :-)We found out that tickets to go up THE building for the same day cost $100 a piece, so we decided to save for a home and just look at it from the outside.
Then, there were these guys who were just taking a little dive. I thought the tree was impressive but there were two walls of these guys diving down the fountain. Victoria kept trying to get undressed so she could join them.
David went to the balcony and saw the opportunity to get a good shot of us and THE building, so he snapped a few... I know out of all of them the best one has the little one's fingers in her nose. Sorry :-(
After our lunch we went and got the girls a treat because they were beyond perfect during the two flights already taken.I don't know what game they were playing but her face says it all.
Same here! isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?!Well, it was a nice break but we were getting tired so we decided to head back to the airport... in the bus we go again... and we see this!!!
Ummm... yeah! the building on the left is the one we took our pictures off, AND the building on the right is the one we SHOULD have been taking pictures off!! ... you know THE tallest one!And... here they are, ready for the next plain ride.


5 comments:
Lol! I did the same thing when I first got to Chicago. I wanted to go take pictures and go up the sears tower (now the willis tower). I took a bunch of pictures but when I went in they said they don't have an observation deck. Whaaaaa? Later that day I found out that was the AON building and not the sears tower. Between you and me, the AON building is cooler and more impressive looking by far.
What building is it though?
So glad you guys made it home so safe! It's been fun seeing all of your pictures from your trip. :) Such a happy family!
The pictures say a lot ! BTW, we still need to wish you Happy birthday! and we don't know how to call you? or when? sorry for being so clueless.... and I love you!
You guys are hilarious!
I am stunned at the cost of those tickets! Woah! I spent a night in Dubai a few years ago, but that building wasn't up yet. Glad I get to see it vicariously through you!
Post a Comment