Monday, January 12, 2009

We interrup this Venezuelan post to announce...

That my little girls is growing and growing :-(
She is now a Sunbeam!
This picture can tell you how she feels about it.
(Her class and teachers brother and sister Reinbold)

8 comments:

Larissa said...

She's got a sunbeam smile! I'm pretty sure I know what Jackson is doing in that picture - waving at Olivia.
Did they spotlight Elena on Sunday? Because Jackson told me today that Elena was born in Seattle. (:
It's fun to see pictures of the trip, but I'm glad you're back!

Cailean said...

I'm so glad you posted this - it is SO hilarious!!! She really was the only kid with a full smile - maybe her daddy being in Primary has something to do with it!

keri said...

I'm glad your back on line. I missed you!

Jen said...

Oh, I miss 7th Ward Primary!

The Hanchetts said...

WOW! She can't be a sunbeam!! She's not old enough!!!!!! I love my sunbeams! We'll they use to be sunbeams now they are CTR 5s!

Linda said...

She's the cutest brightest sunbeam in the room! A picture really is worth a thousand words - She looks sooooo happy to be there! CONGRATULATIONS, ELENITA! LOVE YOU :)

We$ said...

I especially love her face in contrast to the cute blonde girl in the front of the picture... haha! I love primary! They moved us up to Senior Primary this year though, so it's not nearly as exciting. :)

We$ said...

actually this and the one above are from Megan. :D