We celebrated Venezuelan style. With music, dance, yummy food and a fun cake.
5 things I love about my baby.
1.-She always has a smile on her face (unless she's sick)
2.-Her little vampire smile.
3.-She says "Pa Pa"
4.-She dances very cute.
5.- Her little laugh.
We love you Victoria!
p.s. Don't worry our Venezuela pictures are coming .
Nuestra gordita cumplio un añito!
Celebramos a lo Venezolano. Con musica, baile, sancocho y Torta.
5 Razones por las cuales amo a mi nena.
1.- Ella siempre tiene un sonrisa en su cara (a menos que este enferma)
2.-Su sonrisita de vampira
3.-Ella dice "Pa Pa"
4.-Baila tan lindo
5.- Su risita tan linda.
Te queremos Victoria!
p.s. Las fotos de Venezuela ya vienen, no se preocupen.






7 comments:
Holy cow! I can't believe she's 1!! She's such a cutie!
She's already one??? I miss my little Victoria!
Okay, for reals, I need to come up and visit ya'll.
I wanna have my birthday in Venezuela!!! I love that photo of her with the palm trees. I can't wait to hear more about your trip!! Please keep posting pictures. How special for your kids to meet more family members.
I can't believe she's so big already! And I've never even gotten the chance to hold her or pinch those chubby thighs! So when are you coming to visit VA...? Can't wait to hear/see all about your trip.
So, that's how vampires eat cake. She is so adorable!
Wow I can't believe she is 1!! Where did the time fly off to? She is so cute! That looks like a fun first birthday party!!
Crazy!!! I really can't believe it!! She is adorable!! What a beautiful newborn she was...wow, you guys make really cute kids!! :)
Post a Comment