:-( I miss you Mom & Dad
We had two wonderful weeks, and there is so much to tell that I'm going to post a little at the time, mostly because the girls won't let me sit here for too long.
I flew stand by with the girls and on our way there everything went super smooth. Lisa, dear amazing Lisa took us to the airport at 6:45 a.m.!! At the airport we were treated so well. I must have a PANIC face on, because they were so nice that I didn't even have to fold my stroller or throw away a sippy full of milk. The pilots let Elena go in the cabin, seat on their seats, turn on all the lights, play with the buttons, talk to someone through a radio, watch everyone get seated on the security cameras. She LOVED it! they were so nice to her and me. Jet Blue, you are now my friend!
Once we arrived we saw Grandma and it was a lovely reunion. Mom had been waiting for me for a while because my stroller took a while to find us, she says that she saw people come out and then she asked them if they came from Seattle and they said yes, and then she asked, Did you see a lady with two little girls? and they said, With two CUTE little girls?. Mom was so proud!
We planned to play and we did!, mom took me shopping and made us yummy meals every day. Elena exercise with her and Grandpa almost every morning. She was their little shadow.
On Thursday I took mom out for a treat, we went and had Pedicures and our eye brows waxed!
It was my very first time and I loved it. We had back massages, including Elena. We also had a leg and foot massage that was heavenly. Our treatment was done by the owner of the salon and his adopted son. The owner of the salon was so nice and kept talking to us about how much he loves his daughters, they were very close in age to Victoria and Elena, how much he loves being around them and how much he misses them while he's at work. We were so amazed by his way of thinking and living. Mom and I wanted to go back and take him a church movie, we didn't get around to it but mom has it all ready in the trunk and will update me when she takes it there.
They did a wonderful job. His wife came and did our eye brows. I have to confess I did not like the pain. It does hurt a whole lot. I'm not sure if I'll do it again, it is a painful procedure and you look really funny for a while.
Elena loved it though. It was a really fun thing to do with Grandma and Mami.
6 comments:
It's always nice be home from a vacation but again it's nice to be away too.
We miss you! Those pics of Elena getting the pedi are so cute!
Haha, Victoria looks jealous in that last photo. Why didn't she get a pedicure too? ;)
Welcome back! That sounds like so much fun...well maybe not the eyebrow part! Elizabeth's teachers gave me a gift card for a pedicure which I've never had done before - looks like fun!
I'm so jealous of you! Going to New York, getting to see family, the pedicure! It was lovely talking with you yesterday too :)
That sounds like a blast! My last pedicure (and maybe my first, can't remember) was for my wedding. Gotta do that again someday. My sister needs to get a flight to NYC and I just read your real life testimonial and she's getting a Jet Blue flight. Thanks!
Post a Comment