Monday, June 30, 2008

We would like to interrupt this post for these announcements.

Elena has been saying the funniest things lately and this one is a bit too long to go on the sidebar.



At grandma's living room. Grandma and and Daddy are talking, when Elena comes in...

David: Runge Kutta, Runge Kutta... 
Mom: Oh Wow! 
Elena pulling on daddy: Daddy, listen to me. Daddy listen to me. Daddy listen to me. Daddy listen to me. 
David : Okay, I'm listening to you. 
Elena: Daddy, you need to listen to me! please listen to ME. 
David: Elena, I'm listening to you. 
Elena: Daddy, you need to listen to me!
David: Okay, what do you want to tell me?
Elena: That you need to listen to me! 
David: Okay, do you have anything else to tell me? 
Elena: Ummm...nope, not yet.

... a couple more. Elena and Mami having lunch.

Elena: Mom, I'm all done. 
Mami: Oh there is still milk in your cup, can you drink it please? 
Elena: Oh, yeah! (glu glu glu) I'm all done! 
Mami: Mmm, there is still milk. 
Elena: Can you help me mami? 
Mami: Of course. (Mom holds the cup to Elena's mouth) (glu glu glu) (glu glu glu) (glu glu glu) Elena: Mom? I think I should drink it by myself so I don't get it in my nose!

Elena and Mami on the airplane coming from NY.

Elena: Mami, I want to go back to Grandma's house. 
Mami: Oh sweetie, I do too, but we have to go back to Seattle. 
Elena: Oh, then we should put Grandma and Grandpa in the airplane to come to my house in Seattle. 
Mami: I Love the idea, but I think they are busy right now. 
Elena: Oh but I know that. But I think they love me so much!

4 comments:

Cailean said...

So cute! I admit I don't understand all of it but I can tell she makes you guys laugh all day long. And so great that you're writing it down! Hope to talk with you soon!

Lisa said...

Belky, she says the cutest things! I can't even imagine her that old! Last time I say her she was still so young!

Melissa said...

Elena is a little sweetheart!

Jennifer said...

Hahaha!!!