We went to Dave brother's home in Moscow and spent the holiday with Ryan, Melanie, Kylie, Jared, Natalie, Joshua, Kimberly and Melissa (Mel's sisters) and had a wonderful time together.
After our dinner was over we went around and told the things we were grateful for and we all had one in common and it was "family"
I am so very grateful for mine. My dear husband who somehow still understands that I can't control everything about myself while I'm pregnant, and that supports me in every crazy thing I want to do; for my daughter that loves me more than I ever expected, that teaches me everyday about forgiveness and that has put a smile on my face every single day since she was born (yeah even on the hard days there is something to smile about); for the rest of my family for always believing in me as well as my friends do.
Thank you all...
Joshua, Kylie, Jared, Elena and Natalie.
2 comments:
The food looks really good.
What a fun Thanksgiving! Elena looks so big, even compared to older kids. How cute to have cousins be such good friends. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your time there!!! Yes, Thanksgiving is all about being with family.
Post a Comment