I've been tag by Jennifer, don't know why or how it really works but I'll give it a try.
Here it goes 6 things you probably don't know about me.
1.- When I was little I used to play music really loud, lock myself in the bathroom and make choreographies for the songs that were playing, dreaming one day I would become a famous dancer.
2.- I had to wear my shoes on the wrong feet for about 2 years. Even though it was to correct some orthopedic problem, everyone made fun of me because they thought I didn't know how to do it the right way. I was 9 years old :-(
3.- Theater is my passion, more than I can explain, well this might help. I have cried twice to Dave and been VERY upset for not getting the lead roles in the two plays I've done here in the States. Should I point out that the leading role for one of them was a male? and for the second one there isn't really a lead role! in my little head I AM the BEST! ..................this is embarrassing to admit :-(
4.- I punched a guy on the face during recess in high school when I was 13 years old. It looked like he was doing some obscene movement right behind me ( I saw a reflection from the wall) and I just turned around and hit him in the eye with my fist, he stood up and acted as if he was going to hit me back so I kicked him on the stomach twice and run away.............. You are thinking, so brave, well, I went to the girls bathroom and cried my eyes out because I was scare to death!
5.- I was the BIGGEST brat in town. At age 4, I would tell my dad that the restaurant we just walked into was not fancy enough for us and that we should leave; I would walk back to the car and wait for everyone. The worst part!! they would come and we would go to another restaurant.
6.- I better say something good about myself before you guys decide to run away from me.
O.K. So I couldn't come up with anything, so here is another embarrassing one.
I postponed my baptism day to a week later so I could have my birthday party on Saturday (our parties start at 8pm and go till 7am) and not "brake" the Sabbath.
2 comments:
You are hilarious!!! I am so happy you were all those things because it's made you the wonderful woman you are today :)
Belky you are awesome!
Post a Comment