Sunday, November 18, 2007

Baby shower

How can I express the way I feel? I don't know but I will try my best.
So my dearly awesome friend Camille decided to throw me a baby shower "again" yes, she hosted the one for Elena too. Any how with the help of my Visiting teachers, Jen and Sally, and of course another great friend, Cailean, I had one of the most "feel so loved" days of my life. I know it sounds cheesy but, I'm pregnant and I really mean it.

Why was it so wonderful? Well, Isn't it wonderful to feel Loved? or to know that you have a friend? or to know that other people care enough about you to come and spend a few hours playing silly games and making sure you have everything you need and more to make your life easier?
That is exactly the way I felt. As each one of my friends walked in the door I felt loved and cared for. I know if I ever need anything I can count with about 25+ ladies that will help me the best they can.

So, to all of you that came to my baby shower THANK YOU SO MUCH! just coming and spending the morning with me was so much fun, just having you there with me was the best present I could have gotten. Although I have to admit the super cute things I got from you are just soooo CUTE.
Love you all!
Belky
p.s. So I was so excited that I forgot to take pictures :-( but I have pictures of the cake Camille and I made together.


8 comments:

Hillary said...

Beautiful cake Belky! What a wonderful shower and wonderful day!

Farrah said...

I absolutely love the cake! I would love to be able to make something like that! I'm glad you had a great time at your shower. Your lucky to have such great friends!

Cailean said...

Oh you're so sweet! You're right though - everyone there loves you!! That cake was truly amazing! My kids loved the piece I brought home :) And in fact when I went visiting teaching the next morning, Elijah asked me to bring him home more cake :) I am excited your baby is coming sooner and sooner!

Momma Twitch said...

THE CAKE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jennifer said...

You'll have to teach me how you made that cake - it was awesome!!

cherlyn and family said...

What a great friend to give you a shower. Wow, the cake looks great.
It was good see you on Sunday.
Hope you are doing well.

Linda said...

WOW!!!!!!!! Your cake looks like a work of art! And you're right, being loved by wonderful friends is one of the greatest blessings in life. I love you, Mom

LizzyP said...

Wow, fondant! I'm totally impressed. Those Seventh Ward girls really know how to do it--it's true.