Thursday, December 19, 2013

They're here!!!

Mom and Dad finally arrived!!!
Yes, we stole them for 3 WEEKS!!! It was the best present we could have received this year. They came and spend so much time with us that the goodbye was insanely hard.

But, we are talking about arrival so....
We gave them the first few days to get over jetlag and we had some things going on, so we took it easy.
Sadly I didn't take pictures of everything we did, but we did tons!
Bowling!
We got some skills
Victoria was awesome
Grandma has it in her blood
Lulu wasn't so sure at the beginning,
But she tried again
And did great!
High ten from Grandma!!!
Elena was seriously into it!

This was our very first schedule activity.
We enjoyed tons of walks, we visited David at work, Mom and Dad saw him give a talk. They read to the girls, we talked our ears off.
Dad drove me to Jeddah!! I wish I had pictures, I think he aged 20 years during that trip.
Mom fixed my tomato plants, arranged them nicely AND she also told Dad to fix my drip lines :-)
Dad did so many things around the house that, I can turn anywhere and I see his work. I have new shelves (that Mom helped with), an amazing walk path from the garage to the house, new shelves in the laundry room, a hose holder outside, fixed a dresser, and much more.
Mom did my dishes non stop, and made sure we played games, she read books to the girls and much much more.

They went to a concert with us and met our friends.There were two big events that deserve their own posts.
Get ready!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh, it was SO MUCH FUN!!! Thanks for giving us the gift of memories that we made together. It was a priceless experience!