Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fun in UT

After our Seattle adventures we flew to see David's parents and my Mommy Mama!

And, because I want to be all caught up before the amazing Christmas break I will not re arrange the photos. Instead you get to think that you are dancing some Gaitas, so it will all make sense ;-)
Ready and happy to start our first hike with the Grandparents and Chicha!
I made Quinoa risotto with shrimp and Lemon pesto.
Aaaamazing.
The last hike with Chochita.
David and I found a Peruvian restaurant.
Causa rellena,
The bottom is made with yams, oh it was SO good.
Lomo saltado
mouth watering....
Jalea y Ceviche con cancha
drooling.
My Amazing husband took me a Alex Goot concert. I like his music and he was in SLC so we went.
I had a great time, but, man I felt absolutely OLD. We tried really had not to sit where the parents were.... we just stood in front of them. We weren't old enough to sit through the concert while playing games on our phones!!

He almost got me that shirt!
I know I look very scary, but he was singing my favorite song!!
On to our hike, Elena climbed the big rock, but then couldn't get down.
We were so busy chatting, we didn't hear her call us.
This is not the right way to parent people!!
My Mom was a Ninja in her other life!
Elena was determined to get there this time.
Last time we saw it from the trail.
Then, they all wanted to go in.
The water was melted ice people!!!
Getting loves from her Chocha after her mean Mom left her "car rock" behind.
Or, is it "Rock car" I never know, either way, I had no idea!!
Chocha had a birthday shout Hurray!!
We ate some crabs to celebrate
One year older and wiser too.
Happy birthday... to YOU!
Yes, My mom took the girls to build a bear,
Yes, those are My Little Pony "bears",
Yes, we came home with two.
No, they didn't fit in the suitcases!
Rainbow Dash
Twilight Sparkle
When you squeeze their legs, they sing the MLP song.
I will sing it to you all one day.
Lully Babaloony and Sammy Sam Sam
They were cute, she thought he was a "baby"
He thought she was "food"


Oh, more things happened, don't worry, more posts coming ;-)

No comments: