I can't believe it has been longer than a year since our little Lulu join our family.
She has been a joy, a blessing and a source of too many "Aww's" in the family.
We have enjoyed every minute of her presence. She has been a great sleeper and eater.She is so goofy and loves to smile and make you laugh.
She looks just like Elena when she was a baby, but has more of Victoria's personality. She Adores her sisters and loves to hold their full attention.
This little girl is a talker, and has the sweetest little voice. Things she can say.
Thank you, Mami, Daddy, Toty (Victoria), Nani (Elena), up, down, out, more, please, right now, uh oh, ball, apple, book, puppy, shoes, bum bum, yucks, yummy, no, yesh (yes), hot, don't want to, yeah, and she blows kisses instead of saying I love you.
I am sure there are others I can't think of now.
We love you Luisa, thank you for coming to our family, you make us smile every day.
The poor little girl, we had flown over night, arrived on her birthday at 6am and this video was of that evening. She was sick and SO tired, ready for bed.
I hope next year she can show more excitement.
Happy birthday little girl, we love you.
She has been a joy, a blessing and a source of too many "Aww's" in the family.
We have enjoyed every minute of her presence. She has been a great sleeper and eater.She is so goofy and loves to smile and make you laugh.
She looks just like Elena when she was a baby, but has more of Victoria's personality. She Adores her sisters and loves to hold their full attention.
This little girl is a talker, and has the sweetest little voice. Things she can say.
Thank you, Mami, Daddy, Toty (Victoria), Nani (Elena), up, down, out, more, please, right now, uh oh, ball, apple, book, puppy, shoes, bum bum, yucks, yummy, no, yesh (yes), hot, don't want to, yeah, and she blows kisses instead of saying I love you.
I am sure there are others I can't think of now.
We love you Luisa, thank you for coming to our family, you make us smile every day.
![]() |
| New born. |
I hope next year she can show more excitement.
Happy birthday little girl, we love you.

















4 comments:
Awwww. She's so adorable!
Yay! I'm leaving a comment! And I just have to say--I have missed out on entirely too much of her first year. She is so sweet!
That look at the end is priceless! What a lucky girl to get to be in your family. Love you!
We love you, LuLu! Come see us again!
Post a Comment