As planned we took our warm bodies to... Temple Square, in what I would call THE coldest day in UT
 |
| Hats/scarves/mittens included. |
 |
| Beautiful super fun family |
 |
| The parents. |
 |
| Our cold family |
 |
| Beautiful temple. |
Then we went to visit my sweet friend Karen!!!
I met her in April 2001. We went together to the ELC, later we roomed at Glenwood.
We laughed all the time, she cooked, I ate, she told me her love stories and I told her mine. She made me a beautiful carved watermelon display for our wedding, and two apple swans.
She helped me curl my hair and fix my makeup on my wedding day.
She got everyone dancing at the reception.
 |
She's always had a beautiful smile, but her laugh is my favorite :-) here we are with our babies. |
 |
She is a chef and so is her husband. We were so happy to finally have met her other half and catch up after 10 years of seeing each other. Thank you for the quiche and the ponche it warmed our hearts. |
1 comment:
That was a great experience - so happy we were able to share it with you!
Post a Comment