Alright, I understand if you stop reading my blog. Because this, this is one of the coolest places we have visited.
Jordan!!!!
I will keep it short because I am trying to catch up, but pictures will tell you the whole story. Mainly it is for me to remember how blessed we are and a wonderful trip of just the two of us.
Jordan!!!!
I will keep it short because I am trying to catch up, but pictures will tell you the whole story. Mainly it is for me to remember how blessed we are and a wonderful trip of just the two of us.
![]() |
![]() |
| This is a piece of wood. |
![]() |
| Dad, David took this one just for you. |
![]() |
| This is our drive from the airport to Petra. |
![]() |
| Everyone has a picture of the King's family. |
![]() |
| We stopped at this castle on the way. |
![]() |
![]() |
| This is the kitchen of the castle and our guide. |
![]() |
| The sinks. |
![]() |
| The body part you see here was taken from Petra and put in this castle. |
![]() |
| Behind us, the horse stables. No, I don't need my Abaya there, I was just cold. |
![]() |
| You could see this every where. Such a lush country, all the fruits and vegetables looked SO good! Including eggplants, and I don't love eggplants! |
![]() |
| Pomegranates |
![]() |
| Handome boy who wanted me to take his picture. He was actually on top of that little pole. |
















1 comment:
First time I've ever seen how a pomegranite (sp?) grows. WOW! Such a wonderful life - so happy you are taking advantage of your great opportunities. love you!
Post a Comment