I am so lucky to have such wonderful and super creative friends that were so sweet to host one amazing baby shower.
Some of the food
Goodies for the games and party favors.
My mother made all those bows... and more!
A few of the organizers
Amazing friends
Super fun friends
Look at those ladies!!!
The game was, split into teams, and each team was to choose a model and design a fashionable maternity wear, using toilet paper and balloons. Model for me and explain their design. Horribly "I" had to choose the winner, it was a hard decision to make but Trudy (second left to right) was amazingly accessorized and her modeling was superb!
The game was, split into teams, and each team was to choose a model and design a fashionable maternity wear, using toilet paper and balloons. Model for me and explain their design. Horribly "I" had to choose the winner, it was a hard decision to make but Trudy (second left to right) was amazingly accessorized and her modeling was superb!
Super Baby!
Yes, that is my face all silly but you see, I am holding baby Luisa's blanket.
The special thing is, that my friend Maria knitted it for Lulu. I was so touched because each of my girls have a knitted blanket made by a friend and I was sad that Luisa was not getting one. Now she sleeps with it every night :-)
Guess what?! I had a second shower the very next day.
I felt SO loved by everyone. Thank you so much everyone and I'm sorry it took me so long to put this post up, and boy do I wish I could post the videos as well.
Love you all!
2 comments:
I'm so so so happy that you have such wonderful friends! I love you.
Ditto what Mom said. Looks like so much fun!
Bryce was looking at this with me and I asked if he wanted a diaper cake for his birthday--he was horrified!
Post a Comment