This year I waited too long to get started on Halloween costumes, which was sad because the girls new exactly what they wanted to be for along time.
Victoria wanted to be a baby Peacock(Shocking!!! she has been a kitty cat for the last two years), why? I don't know, but she was set on it.
Elena on the other hand wanted to be a flower, because her friend Marin, was going to be a Humming bird and well.... the bird needed to eat from a flower!
With amazing ideas from friends and some great materials found at a little souk in Jeddah I got to work and came up with these.
In this picture I had put Victoria's feathers on backwards, but I fixed them about 10 minutes later.
Elena was not happy with her floppy petals, and it was my fault, they were paper maché and I didn't give them enough time to dry, so , they were floppy :-(
My AWESOME husband, not only did he dress up, he also was ok wearing an old costume because I didn't have time to make a new one for him.
Me, I just painted a mask in RECORD time, 10 minutes to do the whole thing. I helped with the party so it was busy busy.
Victoria wanted to be a baby Peacock(Shocking!!! she has been a kitty cat for the last two years), why? I don't know, but she was set on it.
Elena on the other hand wanted to be a flower, because her friend Marin, was going to be a Humming bird and well.... the bird needed to eat from a flower!
With amazing ideas from friends and some great materials found at a little souk in Jeddah I got to work and came up with these.
In this picture I had put Victoria's feathers on backwards, but I fixed them about 10 minutes later.
Elena was not happy with her floppy petals, and it was my fault, they were paper maché and I didn't give them enough time to dry, so , they were floppy :-(
My AWESOME husband, not only did he dress up, he also was ok wearing an old costume because I didn't have time to make a new one for him.
Me, I just painted a mask in RECORD time, 10 minutes to do the whole thing. I helped with the party so it was busy busy.
Here is the whole family. Happy Halloween!!!




5 comments:
Oh my cute! Seriously, these girls are DARLING!
GREAT job on the costumes and on the makeup!!! Truly cute - all of you. :)
You're super amazing Belky! Oh, and I thought of a name for new baby girl within your qualifications...Alivia.
You probably already have a name..but thought I'd through that suggestion into the hat!
Love you!
You are so talented! Great costumes on cute cute cute girls! Don't worry about starting late on costume making... I was finishing up costumes minutes before our trunk or treat. That's the day after Nick was born! Probably should have started them sooner this year :)
You are so talented! Those costumes are so cute! Wow. Can you come do our make up next year? :)
Also, what are all your name requirements? I haven't heard of these...
Post a Comment