Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dirty dash

David was lucky enough to return to UT for about a week sometime in Sep. He was to give a talk at BYU and was a resident of his parents home once more.
They had a great time sailing, chatting and eating yummy food. At the end of it all they had to add the "Cherry on top" which was the Dirty Dash!

David's little sister, Megan, was running it with her hubby and her in laws.  Here are the pictures, all I know is that it was super fun, super dirty, super hard and crazy!

David, on the right, next to him are Weston and then Megan. (Nice boy on the left, sorry I don't know who you are, we'll cal you Friend!)







From left to right, Elizabeth, David (Weston's brother, Weston (Meg's hubby), Megan, Jeff (Weston's brother) and on the back, Friend :-)
They all jumped in at the end of the race, but David had to shower super fast and speed to the airport to catch a flight and return to his other half (which is not muddy at all!)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Next time you need to watch with us! love you! Welcome home...

Cheryl said...

Somehow I can't picture you ever doing this, Belky. (c: I was thinking I wanted to, but I think the mud in Meg's teeth just ruined that for me. Ew.

Linda said...

Cheryl would be even more disgusted if she heard about what was in some of that dirty water, wouldn't she?