So my lovely laptop is dead :-( with all the pictures from Peru. David has them in his laptop as well but he is getting ready for an amazing conference that he is organizing here, so he doesn't even have time to fix my white friend.
Anyway, so here you have a couple of videos from our last day in Peru. Mi wonderful uncle, aunt and my cousins threw me the BIGGEST birthday party EVER!!!!
Warning, after you watch this you will all be jealous and wish you could have a party like mine... Good Luck!
No, my mouth couldn't get any bigger! my cousin dances like NO ONE ELSE!!!!
Love you Nene!!
Anyway, so here you have a couple of videos from our last day in Peru. Mi wonderful uncle, aunt and my cousins threw me the BIGGEST birthday party EVER!!!!
Warning, after you watch this you will all be jealous and wish you could have a party like mine... Good Luck!
No, my mouth couldn't get any bigger! my cousin dances like NO ONE ELSE!!!!
Love you Nene!!
Here are my uncles, aunt, Nene and David. whom is in the way for most of the time but at the end you can see my cousin dancing with shoulders away!
if you understand Spanish pay close attention to what the clown says!
This last one is of Vicky and David, she is teaching how to dance Guaino.
I have to say that I LOVE how David takes in my culture my family and all that is ME and has fun with it. Thank you dear, you made it even better!
Yes, there is a live band on the back two guys one girl.
There are more to come!
7 comments:
Oh my FUN!
I'm considering changing my choice of exercise. Dancing at a birthday party looks like a lot more fun than a walk around the block. And it's probably better for you!
oh Belky, looks like you had a lot of fun. I want to come visit your family-they look like they know how to PAR-TAY! And lastly...I've never stared at David's backside for so long. But your cousin is an AWESOME dancer!
Haha- I had the same thought as Amy- I've never had to watch Dave's rear end for so long before and I'm glad to say I survived! j/k
But seriously- how fun! I wish I could have been there to learn how to dance like that. I'm so glad they did that for you because you deserve it!
Yes - how wonderful that you were there to celebrate! As far as your husband's dancing, this reminds me of a video of a little boy in loooonnnnggg tube socks!
One more reason I wish we lived next to door to you guys. I hate it when you make me miss you so badly (and smile the whole time that I'm missing you!)
V & T LOVED watching your dance videos. I was thinking the same thing that you wrote at the end - so great your husband jumps right into your culture! Miss you!
Post a Comment