Monday, November 22, 2010

The party! / La fiesta!

We all know her birthday happened so long ago people are going to look at the blog and say "What?! didn't I read about this when I was a little girl/boy?!!"
To you I say.......cut me some slack, would ya?! I mean, it's not Nov 2011, so I'm ok.

Yo se que su cumple fue ya hace mucho tiempo, que la gente va a ver esto y va a decir "Que e?!! ya no paso? hace tiempo cuando El Gato volador estaba de moda?!!"
Si!! pero por lo menos es antes del 2011!!! ok.
 Meet Frosty, he is the healthiest snowman alive!!! those on his head are prunes, apricots, raisins and carrots. The other part of his body is chubbier because of all the candy. We tried to talk to him but he didn't take us seriously.
Les presento a Frosty, el es un muñeco de nieve muy saludable, tiene fruta seca en su cabeza...perooo la parte de abajo esta mas gordita porque bueno MIREN todos esos dulces!!! segul el su dieta esta balanceada.
 Snowman station. The girls were supposed to color their snowman for about 20 minutes or so, or at least until everyone arrived......Guess what? they took at whole 3 minutes to do it!
Aqui se supone que iban  a colorear como por 20 minutos y las condenadas terminaron en 3!!! son tan talentosas.
 Posing like princesses and dogs respectively.
Posando como princesas y perro respectivamente.
 
 
 
 I just wonder.What is SHE doing?!!
Yo me pregunto, Que esta haciendo esa muchacha?!!!
 Playing, Snowman tag! I would like to point out that Elena picked and invented all games and activities for her party.
Jugando a la ere con los muñequitos de nieve. Interrumpimos este programa para informarles que Elenita escogio e invento todos los juegos ella solita, fijate fijate fijate!
 I can truly say the could NOT see anything. The buttons were on the other wall that leads to the garage!! how did they go so far?
Les testifico que las sinverguenzas no veian nadita de nada! Los botones del muñequito terminaron en la otra pared que va al garage, como carrizo se fueron tan lejos??????
 They had to fix it, they could NOT just leave him all messed up. They tried different ways to position everything but this was their favorite.
Ian, Cortney, I know what you are thinking!!! stop!
Las nenas estaban locas, no lo querian dejar todo desnudito a pobre asi que lo arreglaron, esta fue la decision final!
A todos los mal pensados, STOP!
 
 
 Do you really want me to explain?.....
De verdad necesitan explicacion?!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Belky! Wow, I can't believe how big Elena is! She is so beautiful. Send me an email when you get a chance. Would love to catch up with you - Christine

Ricki said...

Fun party! I just saw your comment about some private blogs updating and others not. I don't know?! Yours hasn't been updating on my blog and you aren't private. And some people think mine is private, but it's not! So, I don't. Maybe we can figure this out together, two heads are better than one (especially since I have prego-brain)!

Amber said...

How fun! I love the pictures, such cute girls.

Jenny said...

What a beautiful princess! Your girls are so adorable. I loved their Halloween costumes too! You made those?! I'm so impressed! I'm glad your blog is showing up on my updates now, I was missing a bunch of your posts!

Linda said...

looks like a whole lot of fun - what a great idea - snowmen in SA!