Saturday, October 16, 2010

Little Miss Victoria

Victoria and Omar
Lunch conversation today:

V: Mom, Omar is my best friend.
Me: really? he is such a nice boy, isn't he?
V: I taught Omar how to hit today in the playground.
Me: Huh?!
V: Yes, I did! I taught him how to hit..... and that is NOT nice, so....... he's not a nice boy.

Surprised face.
Scared face
Mad face.


7 comments:

LizzyP said...

Ha! And I'm sure she was so serious in saying all of that.

Laura and crew said...

How is it that you there is so much personality in those two girls of yours? I love it!

Larissa said...

I like her logic!
She is hilarious, and smart, and apparently a bad influence on Omar. (:

Meg said...

Poor Omar! Just kidding. Oh I just love her faces! Tell her and Elena that I say "Hi" and "I love you"!

Melanie said...

I love that little girl! She is adorable...send her back to me and we'll have a great time together. :)

Linda said...

love the post!

keri said...

I adore her mad face. It's so cute.