What do you do when you wake up in the morning , open your blinds and see this? YOU HAVE TO DO THIS! and this, he he he... and this, of course, this, The first one has Dave, Elena and my mom, the second one is me with nani.
Love the snow pictures. We are having so much snow (there's about 3 feet of it outside right now and it's going to snow tomorrow) I'm starting to get sick of it, but your pictures made me remember we have to go out and enjoy it before spring comes. Love you!
What a treat to get snow in Seattle! And how wonderful that you knew just what to do with it :) Shall we ship over some cross country skis and snowshoes?
4 comments:
I Love snow days but I still have to work.
Let me know if you are having trouble access my blog. e-mail me at cherlyn.t@excite.com
Love the snow pictures. We are having so much snow (there's about 3 feet of it outside right now and it's going to snow tomorrow) I'm starting to get sick of it, but your pictures made me remember we have to go out and enjoy it before spring comes. Love you!
What a treat to get snow in Seattle! And how wonderful that you knew just what to do with it :) Shall we ship over some cross country skis and snowshoes?
love you
Post a Comment