Saturday, February 9, 2008

Smiles!

If you feel like this,

Here is a little something to cheer you up!

Victoria's first smiles!


Elena and her super fun Barn, Giving her baby a bath, and having some very yummy Pumpkin chocolate chip bread.

12 comments:

Jen said...

Those pictures really will make you smile! What beautiful girls you have!

LizzyP said...

I'm so glad you're smiling at your house! That's great news.

Cailean said...

That can only mean good things! Like you're better?? Those are SUCH cute pictures!!! What fun to see those first smiles! Does it make 9-months of throwing up worth it?

cherlyn and family said...

Thanks and your girls so cute.
Thanks for sharing that with us. That sure put a smile on my face.

Amy said...

What a beautiful baby. And yes, I'm working on getting more up-to-date pics of Krysta on our blog. Thanks for making me smile. Love you!

Linda said...

Are you sure those are first smiles? They look like they come from someone who's had a lot of experience smiling!:) What a cute cute cute little one! Have I mentioned that I can't wait to meet her?!

Jennifer said...

oh, she's darling!!!

Cheryl said...

I agree with Mom. Does she smile ALL the time? So beautiful!

Momma J said...

Cute smiles! Looks like fun! :)

Melissa said...

They are beautiful!! I love baby smiles!

Cailean said...

So I have to comment again because I checked your blog tonight to see if there was anything new and I saw Elena's quotation about the park and Victoria. You've gotta be cracking up laughing all the time if she says things like that! My girls were both way too young to form thoughts like that when their sibling was born BUT this time with Elijah I just know he will be saying all sorts of things!

Ricki said...

I love the first smiles, so special! She is such a doll, so is Elena. : )