Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chinese Take Out?

Well, not really...
We were just playing a card game and I wanted to eat Cheetos but Dave said "no, you will get the cards all dirty" so I got a sad face :-(
But, then Robert came up with a great idea...
CHOPSTICKS!
Don't we look good?Never say you "can't" do something to Robert, he always comes up with a way to make it happen!
Camille won the game. Yeah for her! boo for us :-(

9 comments:

Brittany said...

That's funny! Fun to see pictures of you and Camille, and Robert--tell them hello for us!

Um . . .your daughters are absolutely beautiful and I can't believe how much they look alike. Looking at Victoria is like looking at Elena 2 years ago.

Miss ya!

cherlyn and family said...

It's fun to be with friends to be play games.

Hillary said...

Chopsticks-- I love it! I'll have to remember that one. If only I could teach my 4-yr-old to use them!

Cailean said...

That's brilliant!!! You guys know how to have fun!

Jennifer said...

Very nice...that looks awesome!

April said...

A late congratulations on little Victoria, she is beautiful!
We are in Shoreline, not too far north of the 7th ward boundaries. Let me know when you guys have mother's group, maybe I'll stop by one of these days.

Andrea said...

That is GREAT! Like you said, "leave it to Robert . . ."

Would it work with Doritos--those are messy too!

Starting Over said...

Good idea...we should all strive to use chop-sticks more in our every day lives!

LizzyP said...

Robert and his good ideas. Dan and I have always said that he's a genius and that someday we'll get to claim knowing him after he gets the Nobel.