Monday, February 24, 2014

Right before leaving.

We drove around Jeddah and found the best "Dirt window art"

Saudis in Audis...
Or Fords :-(
We were prohibited to visit the Hallway.

We witnessed the joys of childhood.
BFFs!
We saw the "Professor" in action ;-)
He enjoys seriously cute company.

We had our Christmas dinner a tad early.
She is analyzing the reason behind the lack of matching serving dishes.
No worries my child, one day you'll understand.
We had a visitor...
SANTA!!!!!
She wasn't asking for books or a trip to Barcelona.
She was, most likely, explaining to him why she didn't believe he was the real deal.
So EXCITED!!!!
Not to sit on his lap, she knew what was coming.
We are a lucky bunch.
Santa, explaining that the chocolates are all his!
(Even though Mom said we should share. No, I didn't taste a single one!!!)
We were able to witness one of the last "Firsts"
First time opening presents on her own.
We were able to witness love, admiration and creativity from one member to the rest of the family.

Victoria made every one a gift all by herself.
We met "Santa Baby!"
We got super excited for our trip to come :-)

2 comments:

Linda said...

It did take me a while to decipher "hallway" :o) I love this post! Such a fun bunch you are! And I really like the phamily photo!

Meg said...

Oh boy Victoria's sign is hilarious! I can't wait to see you guys!