Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mom and Dad in Oxford

Yes! We are back in 2012!!!!

 Don't you love it?
*crickets*

Anyway,  here are a few of the many many pictures we took while Mom and Dad were in Oxford with us.
Come on! I won't bore you with my uninteresting writing, it's mostly pictures :-)
The girls making "cloth dolls" out of a muslin sling. 

David and Colin took Mom and Dad to a fancy dinner in the Oriel College.


Colin even dressed up in robes for them.

Table set up.

Main corse. Mom said it was super tasty.

She talked about dessert for a week I think.
We found a Brazilian place where they served "Bolitas" in City Center.

We went to see Christ Church. You can read more about it from the link, a couple of highlights; they filmed Harry Potter in there, and got inspiration for Hogwarts from this Church and Lewis Carroll wrote Alice in Wonderland there.

Little fountain, little girl.

One of the many windows of the chapel inside Christ Church.

Inside the "Great Hall" that girl was EXCITED!
Dad and his English friend.

Having lunch after a long day. We are sitting by the bus stop.

Add caption

Look what Dad found!!
Walking to Summer Town

Grandpa making it super fun!
She loves her grandma, and I think her Grandma loves her as much.
See the stairs?! they are hoping to go into the "Great Hall"
I can see Professor Mcgonagall coming out and scolding them, "Students! where are your robes?"

Inside the Great Hall, can you tell she's happy to be there?

I want his hair.

She loves her Grandpa.
Thanks Mom and Dad for coming and playing with us, we LOVED it!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for taking such great care of us, and being awesome tour guides... AGAIN! And you got it wrong - Gramdma loves Elena and Victoria MORE!

Linda said...

(And sweet sweet Luisa!)