Tuesday, January 15, 2013

London!!!!

I'm still pinching myself (if I keep going someone might wonder if it's a hickey) We went to LONDON!
I really really really really liked London, it is so... so... so, London!
Now, since we all know I can't keep up with this blog, we will all be forgiving of the pictures not being in order, right?
Thank you, I knew we were good friends ;-)

Nose job!

We went to see the change of the guard at the Buckingham Palace. Elena took this photo 2 seconds too early.
That guard walked right in front of her and blew up his hairy hat and you could see his smily face.



Nice BIG Mr Pelican

Crazy Pelican!








Look at that intricate work.
This was added out on the grounds for the Olympics.
Look what Victoria found!!!!!

Big Ben and Grandpa.

Luly and the big guy!





The kid ran out of memory.
Action shot!

Isn't she gorgeous?!
Cute couple!

We were in one of these ;-)



The Ketcheson 5



Adorable!
The Pedibus! isn't it awesome?

And finally after all these years of talking about London bridge, and his properties, and how many times it was built and how many times it fell down...
Finally, we arrived! and look at him, all dressed up in his Olympic gear :-)

How did Elena feel about that?
Look for yourself!

Que Viva London!


4 comments:

Linda said...

I loved looking at the photos and remembering just how awesome it was to be there - for real! with you!

Becky said...

Beautiful pictures! The "action" shot on the bench is my favorite :)

Amy said...

awesome. I'm soo jealous! I seem to say this a lot on your blog, but what an amazing experience to have for your family!

Meg said...

I'm with Becky- Dad's face in that "action" shot is priceless!