Do you remember when LOST started getting those episodes where the would go from the present to past back and forth in one episode?
Did you get disoriented? dizzy?
Well, if you were missing the sensation I will help you.
YES!!! we are all the way back to April, and if you are lucky I will take you back to January and write about the Lulu's birth story, but not today, today is April.
For our ten year anniversary David and I headed to Lyon, France, for a romantic 4 day get away.
Sadly, because we live in a place where some people, some times decide to forget they are responsible... Well, we ended up spending one of our few four days in Tunisia!
Our friend Aida told us to go to the Souk, and we found this on the way. What? you say you need to throw all your trash from the second floor down? well we got a solution for you! we can stick a bunch of trash cans together!!!
This was my fruit cocktail. It looks awesome, but it tasted like blended up dirty socks.
Finally in Lyon!!!
My pretty blue scarf that David bought in Lyon many many years ago. It had to come home ;-)
Beautiful famous cathedral that I cannot remember the name of. I was distracted by that handsome guy in the picture :-)
Some Roman ruins.
Crepes!!!! these were our dessert, we had savory ones for lunch :-) Yum, yum, yummmmm!!
My handsome man!, our hotel was second to the right of David, right on the top, perfect view.
This is what we did that evening!!!! Those my friends are tickets to see Laura Pausini :-)
You could not believe how excited we were!!!
On our way home. Oh how I love this guy. Ten down, Eternity to go ;-)
Here are a few videos of the concert. I took three short ones but in my excitement, I recorded myself singing LOUD and in Italian.... you can only imagine, because those I am not posting!
These I found in Youtube.
Opening number
Medley of some of her older tunes.
Did you get disoriented? dizzy?
Well, if you were missing the sensation I will help you.
YES!!! we are all the way back to April, and if you are lucky I will take you back to January and write about the Lulu's birth story, but not today, today is April.
![]() |
| Enlarge the picture and look at the sign behind me!! |
Sadly, because we live in a place where some people, some times decide to forget they are responsible... Well, we ended up spending one of our few four days in Tunisia!
Finally in Lyon!!!
My pretty blue scarf that David bought in Lyon many many years ago. It had to come home ;-)
Beautiful famous cathedral that I cannot remember the name of. I was distracted by that handsome guy in the picture :-)
Some Roman ruins.
You could not believe how excited we were!!!
Here are a few videos of the concert. I took three short ones but in my excitement, I recorded myself singing LOUD and in Italian.... you can only imagine, because those I am not posting!
These I found in Youtube.
Opening number
Medley of some of her older tunes.











2 comments:
So glad the pretty blue scarf got to go home. Looks like a lovely trip. Happy (belated) anniversary!!
You both look so great. Glad you got to go on a fun anniversary trip. You've been married for 10 YEARS?!! You are soooo old!! Oh wait...
Post a Comment