Elena: No daddy, my balloon doesn't go up anymore, it lost its "humility"!
While "reading" a LDS board book...
Victoria: ... and this is a temple. The temple is the house of God... Mom, God doesn't have a home, right? That is why we let him live in all the Temples.
5 comments:
Cute kids!
I was reading somewhere (now I can't remember where, but I was preparing a lesson) where a father asked his daughter why adults should be like kids. Her reply was that kids had good imaginations, and that was important so that they could imagine Jesus during the sacrament and be thinking about them. Imaginations are wonderful!
He he, cute! I miss those girls!
Oh I can't wait to see their cute faces again!
I love love love listening to them. You're never leaving, right?
love it. the temple comment is classic. :)
Post a Comment