My little sister in law, Megan, has this theory that when people stops blogging for a couple of months is because they are pregnant.............................
.........................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................
....................................
..................................... I guess that is why she got a scholarship for college!
Coming Jan 1st, 2012
.........................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................
....................................
..................................... I guess that is why she got a scholarship for college!
Coming Jan 1st, 2012

22 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations, Belky! So excited for you :)
Come on, boy. Come on baby boy!
That's the best excuse I've every heard. :O) Congrats!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats!!! Now I wish you lived closer more than ever- I'm just a day behind you!
Wow, I knew Megan was smart. We're so lucky she's part of our family now too. Congratulations, and we hope you're feeling great!
You look so beautiful!
I agree!
Congratulations!! How exciting for your family. :)
Yeah!!! So exciting! When are you due?
CONGRATULATIONS Belky!!! You look darling!! When are you due??
WooHoo Belky!!! So exciting! Of course that is an EXCELLENT reason to stop blogging! You sure are a cute pregnant lady! Have Fun.
Congratulations!! I haven't blogged in a while but I am not pregnant. So excited for you guys!!!
Yay!!! I am so excited for you. You look beautiful. Hope you are feeling as great as you look.
Yay!Yay!Yay!Yay!Yay!Yay! I'm soooooo happy and sooooo excited! I can't stop grinning! Yay!
Congratulations, Belky!!! So excited for you and your family! Oh and you look fabulous!
I was lucky enough to congratulate you in person!!! Congrats!
Belky...if Megan's theory is right then I'm having triplets! I miss ya like crazy!
such a cute little bump! i'm so excited for you guys. =)
Congrats!! You are glowing.
Oh my goodness! this is wonderful! You are such a wonderful mom already, this baby is so lucky to join your family!
I wanted to add my congratulations to the long list already! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
Post a Comment