The amazing place David found for us to stay had a water park. We didn't tell the girls as we wanted it to be a surprise, and good thing we didn't ......because it was COLD!!!!!!!!!
Our first day we looked around the hotel and took a little swim, it was fun but cccoooolllldddd!!!!!!
The hotel was completely decorated for Christmas which was just amazing!!

Notice that the star is falling. I can't tell you how many times they asked people to fix it, but no one was as worried as they were!

Later in the day we went to see the Light Show at the pyramids.

It was really cool and COLD!
The girls were so funny, they would get scared with the suspence music and weird deep voice from the narration. It was a fun way to see the pyramids though.
It was a fun first day back in Cairo.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Madrid
3 comments:
How fun! What experiences, what tales to tell! I can't believe how TALL Elena is!!!! What are you feeding her? Is she taller than you?
Did you call yesterday? I think it was you and one of the girls. I keep replaying the message but truly can't recognize the voices. WOW!!!
The light show of the pyramids looks so cool! Really Bel, how cold was it though? Just curious. :) I love you!
I didn't know it got cold in Cairo! Do you guys ever stay home? - seems you're always travelling!
Post a Comment