Wednesday, June 9, 2010

As of tonight

Tonight as I was putting my Elena to sleep I asked her if she had fun today, here is her story....

"I did mom, you were such a nice Mom because you let me be sad when we were going on the boat on our way to the beach. It was a really bumpy ride and the caves scared me, I thought there were Big Bears and bad witches in them.
On the way back though I was having So much fun because we were winning and passing the other boats!!! I was just so excited and with each bump I went 'WEE WEE' and it was just SO fun to see the boats behind us because it made us win!
I was So happy to be in there and see the world... I love it when you let me see the world, I love you Mom."

7 comments:

Solveig Atwood said...

How cute is that!! I love it!

Becky said...

You're the perfect mom to show her the world! Have another wonderful day :)

Kristin said...

Aww, I can just picture her as she is saying all this too. Glad that she is enjoying all the sights and experience of your trip. :)

Jen said...

See, I always knew you were the perfect mom! And so does that little sweetheart!

Meg said...

That is adorable! Love you Elena! You're such a good mom. :) Wanna teach me some of your tricks?

Kori said...

Awwwww... Happy Mommy moment.

Linda said...

I love how she expresses herself so well and that you are recording it. She's a sweetheart and is fortunate to have such wonderful parents. love you!