1.- As soon as we got to Dubai I felt FREE! and close to normal again.
2.- A nice lady in charge or coordinating the shuttles and passengers for the hotels made sure we were all set to go and David said " I feel like we should tip her" I guess we are amazed by people that actually do their jobs.
3.- There was no one at the hotel ready to pick up our luggage as soon as we entered it. What is UP WITH THAT??!!!
4.- No candy bars were given to the girls by anyone since we arrived. They are disappointed.
5.- Elena was crying at the airport and the policeman asked her if I was her mother.
6.- I walked around without an Abaya, no man stared, yelled, or blew me kisses!!! I must be loosing my touch ;-)
1 comment:
Bel-
I think I can relate to most if not all of those!!!! When we finally got back to the US from Egypt, I cried when the plane was landing. I blamed it on the fact that I was EXTREMELY pregnant, but in my more honest moments, I wonder.........
Post a Comment