Two days ago a little girl (no real names are use, to ensure the safety of the protagonist) was looking tired and asked to watch "a foofy" and the good innocent mother turn on the TV in her bedroom, and tucked the girl under the covers.
The mother was walking on clouds! dreaming as she went downstairs of all the things she could get done in the next 30 minutes. Humming her favorite Christmas tunes she approached the kitchen and started busying herself.The "Elves" had left for lunch leaving the upstairs of the castle shinning!
The mom noticed the princess of the castle should be coming home any minute so she went by the BIG WOOD doors and waited for the Princess.It was a lovely reunion, hugs kisses and "I didn't really like the lunch today" were exchanged when from the upstairs we hear a "HI NANI!!!!!"
Innocent mother felt cold, hot, sweaty and light headed at the sight of the little girl. Momma RAN up stairs faster than ever before to find the little magic "Clinique cream eyeliner" GONE! MAC paint pot, GONE! all brushes filled with a combination of the other two, the floor the chair and the bead spread were witnesses of the crime.
Somehow mother took a couple of pictures- to be presented as evidence later in court- and took the little one to the shower.
Scrubbing was more than enough punishment, the thing won't come off....but then.... the sparkly white tub was covered in black greasy stuff :-(
******The Elves were kind enough to clean AGAIN the upstairs bathroom, the King bought mom a new Paint pot, the Princess repeated over and over how she had never done something like that. The little girl?........... well, she came covered in marker later that day and the angel in a nativity set is gone, Oh and one of the legs of Baby Jesus bed is gone too. All in one day, in less then 4 hours***************
*******Mom was ............well, she was well and remembered that Daddy had told her before "I don't think the Nativity set will survive there"...........She should have listened*********
THE END.
10 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! after a day like that she makes Corban sound like an angel.
Those pictures are going to come in handy later on though, ha ha!
Oh my. You know, she and Camden would make quite the team!
And great writing! I love the way you wrote about this! Good job seeing the humor! And at least she's absolutely the cutest thing ever! I'm sure that's what saves her (that's why Camden's still alive!)
Oh wow what a day! It seems they are little angels and then one day they try to concur all of their curiosity.
Hope today is a great day for you!
Poor Mommy!! Hopefully she'll get some replacement goodies from Clinique in her stocking...
Bel, you are amazing- what a positive attitude! How are you going to stay for 2 weeks at Grandma's??? :) Love you!
Wow, looks like she gave herself eyeliner and a beard! I'm glad you got the pictures before the bath. So funny!
LOL!! That is the reason I love cameras, they help you stop and take a breath when your precious little one decides they want to get into some special black paint. lol
Adorable! And a little terrifying. :)
The look on her face is priceless. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that understands the words "distroying angels."
LOL. I'm sorry to laugh only because I understand with my "angel". Hope you can look back and laugh at this soon!!!
Post a Comment