Here is how it works. Go to your fourth picture folder and find the fourth picture and tell about it.
I'm on Dave's laptop so I'm posting some that I got emailed to.
Read on now that you stopped laughing.
In our ward we have dinner groups and while at the Tucker's one fine evening, sister Tucker told us about a story involving brother Tucker and a wig. Sister Tucker finally brought a huge plastic bin filled with wigs. No need to explain more.
I've always wanted to get a perm....
YOU'RE IT!!
10 comments:
awsome!!
You all have such beautiful hair! lol
Dave has to be my favorite. Looks like he walked right out of the late 70's
love it, love it, love it! And thanks for the kind words about my playlist. A lot of the music was chosen by my kids. Love you!
You guys look like a bunch of cute Fraggles! Thanks for posting! :)
What a fun post!! I think the "fro" look on you is awesome!! haha
Haha! Yeah Bro. Tucker sent us the pictures that he took of Lisa & I in those wigs and we looked ridiculous! Actually, Lisa looked like she was from a trailer park, and I looked like an abusive husband! Lol...
Very nice!
That is really cute. I do remember that I was there when you guys put on the wigs.
I think you all look just like you stepped out of the 70's :) In fact, maybe David looks just like me... SCARY. I'll check to see if the 4th photo in the 4th folder of the 4th album is one of me in the 70's.
And I think you all look gorgeous no matter whose hair you're wearing. loveyou
Post a Comment