"...And of course, from the moment she was born, she was - well - different
Nanny:
It's coming
FATHER:
Now?
MIDWIFE:
The baby's coming
FATHER:
And how!
MIDWIFE AND FATHER :
I see a nose
I see a curl
It's a healthy, perfect,
Lovely, little -
MIDWIFE :
AAAHHH!!!!
FATHER :
(spoken) Sweet Oz!
MOTHER :
(spoken) What is it? what's wrong?
MIDWIFE :
How can it be?
FATHER :
What does it mean?
MIDWIFE :
It's atrocious
FATHER :
It's obscene!
MIDWIFE AND FATHER :
Like a froggy, ferny cabbage
The baby is unnaturally
It's coming
FATHER:
Now?
MIDWIFE:
The baby's coming
FATHER:
And how!
MIDWIFE AND FATHER :
I see a nose
I see a curl
It's a healthy, perfect,
Lovely, little -
MIDWIFE :
AAAHHH!!!!
FATHER :
(spoken) Sweet Oz!
MOTHER :
(spoken) What is it? what's wrong?
MIDWIFE :
How can it be?
FATHER :
What does it mean?
MIDWIFE :
It's atrocious
FATHER :
It's obscene!
MIDWIFE AND FATHER :
Like a froggy, ferny cabbage
The baby is unnaturally
I know you were wondering how is it that I was looking so big and so sick, well I learned from my BIL that it's ok to hide pregnancies ;-)
Did you really believe that?????
This little angel we'll call E she is our brand new addition. She comes and plays with us all day everyday. She is certainly a cutie and is finally warming up to us. She's still terrified of Victoria but that just proves she is a normal kid.
Little E has stolen Elenita's heart. The very second day she gave her a nickname and when she talks about her she says "Mami, make sure you put MY E's bottle in the fridge"
Victoria loves her to death but is kind of too forward in her love and little E gets scared, I mean I myself don't really enjoy little fingernails digging in my skin.
You might think I'm baby hungry but even if I was it is all over! I adore the little chunk but having 3 kids is really hard, I don't know how you do it. So far we only go out when we take Nani to preschool and I take advantage and run errands with two little ones, although they are not into the same schedule yet, I spend a LOT of time feeding them.
We are falling in love with her more and more and hope things get easier, tips are more than welcome and please don't give up on me!! I will go on play dates I just find home very save right now. I'm getting better at it and I'm sure I'll feel more confident to take them all out soon.
Did you really believe that?????
This little angel we'll call E she is our brand new addition. She comes and plays with us all day everyday. She is certainly a cutie and is finally warming up to us. She's still terrified of Victoria but that just proves she is a normal kid.
Little E has stolen Elenita's heart. The very second day she gave her a nickname and when she talks about her she says "Mami, make sure you put MY E's bottle in the fridge"
Victoria loves her to death but is kind of too forward in her love and little E gets scared, I mean I myself don't really enjoy little fingernails digging in my skin.
You might think I'm baby hungry but even if I was it is all over! I adore the little chunk but having 3 kids is really hard, I don't know how you do it. So far we only go out when we take Nani to preschool and I take advantage and run errands with two little ones, although they are not into the same schedule yet, I spend a LOT of time feeding them.
We are falling in love with her more and more and hope things get easier, tips are more than welcome and please don't give up on me!! I will go on play dates I just find home very save right now. I'm getting better at it and I'm sure I'll feel more confident to take them all out soon.


10 comments:
She is very cute! Her big blue eyes are amazing!!
So, who does she belong too?
and just for your information...we were not "hiding" our pregnancy...we just choose to not mention it until later..much later...than most people do.
Oh my do NOT be hard on yourself for not feeling up to doing much with two babies under the age of 1! That is insane! Only you could do it :)
She's a cutie! I'm still partial to your little angels though.
I'm in your same boat...whenever we have our extra girl we seem not to leave. And yes, there's a LOT more work somedays, but there's also a lot of extra giggles and coos and joy. You'll do fabulous! Two tips: prep quick snacks/lunches to survive the I'm HUNGRY RIGHT NOW demands and don't be afraid to have cereal for dinner on the rough nights. Cereal is fortified with vitamins. :O)
Oh my goodness...we have another one??? How did I not notice?
I think you spelled it right ;)
Wow. And you didn't look at all pregnant a couple months ago at the reunion...I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant.
So, yea, I wanna know too, who's is she really? She's adorable. And you are amazing for even taking that on. Love you!
She looks just like you Belky! ;) Man, I'm exhausted with just one!
By the way, "galoshes" are rain boots!
Post a Comment