
She's here! Just when we thought we wouldn't get that extra tax deduction, our little girl decided to come. Victoria was born Friday, December 28th at 3:35 p.m. As you can see, both she and mommy are doing wonderfully (in fact, we came home from the hospital at noon on Saturday). Victoria is a bit concerned about her own lack of a middle name, but we're working on that...


What does big sister think of all this? You can judge for yourself:


You can see more pictures of our beautiful new addition here.

11 comments:
Beautiful!!! What a sweet little face. I love Elena's expression. I can't believe she was born about an hour after I talked to David and you were still at a 5 (BUT had just gotten the important epidural!). Elena seems so much bigger all of a sudden, doesn't she! Can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! She breally is beautiful, and I love Elena's expression. And Belky looks great! Are you sure you just gave birth? I'm so happy for you. The boys loved the pictures and say she is "so toot" (Camden-speak for "cute")! We miss you!
Ohh--so sweet. Best wishes for some sleep. How nice to have your mom here Belky!
Victoria Jennifer Ketcheson has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!
She is so cute. Congratulaions as well.
Yay! Great job, Belky and David. She's perfect.
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you! Victoria was a 2007 baby!
That middle picture is my favorite!!! She's photogenic already. Must run in the family.
She's here?! Congratulations!
Ummm . . .she looks just like Elena--beautiful!
Congrats!
I LOVE blogs!!!!!!!! I think they were made for grandparents! Thanks for taking time to share your family journal with us. love you, mom
Post a Comment