My dear Elena is finally saying her own prayers, she figured out that when we say them we talk about our day and family situations and anything that is happening at the moment. It has been so sweet to learn more about the way she sees the world and how much she understand simple things we try to teach her. Here I would like to share some of my favorite little prayers from my not so little girl, some are night prayers and some others are to bless our meals:
Heavenly Father, we thank thee for this day, for President Hinckley, mami and daddy, please bless Robert and Camille and mami's back hurts. In the name of...oh, thanks for uncle Ryan, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Heavenly Father, thank you for this day, for my Candy cane. It's all gone, my candy cane is all gone.. in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Heavenly Father, thank you for this day, for the apples, please bless the apples and the oranges and the bananas..oh and my boogers in the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Heavenly Father, thank you for mom and daddy, for this food. I don't want to eat right now. please bless Elizabeth. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Heavenly Father, thank you for this day, for the fun we had, for Robert and Camille and mom and dad. Please bless grandma to feel better, please bless grandpa...grandpa plays with me, grandpa comes plays with me, grandpa comes plays with me in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Isn't wonderful to be a parent?


5 comments:
This has got to be one of the cutest blog posts ever! I am so glad you shared - what special things to write down. I love how she starts off focused and then starts thinking about something and then remembers how to end it!! :)
I love it! Sometimes it's all I can do to not burst out laughing during Kayli's prayers. But they are always so serious about it. By the way, what camera are you using your new lens with? Do you still have a Kodak like ours? Your pictures look so fabulous! I know it's partly b/c you all look fabulous, but I was wondering if there's a chance for our pictures to maybe look a little fabulous too?
Get the poor girl another candy cane!!!
and, that was one of the cutest blog posts of all time. I really enjoyed it. How are you feeling??
That is really sweet. Thanks for posting that for us to read.
Post a Comment