Our trip was moved forward a week for different reasons and though it was hard to get things ready on time we managed to fit everything in our car and start our road trip.
We left from Albuquerque to Orem, a normally 9 hour trip, took us almost 12 hours. We thought it would take longer because we were driving with an impatient toddler and a frequently kicked bladder (mine) but we never thought it would take that much.
We arrived at Grandma Jensen's house said hello, gave hugs, had some water and then went immediately to bed. After a yummy breakfast with Grandma we went to Weston's soccer game with Megan and Jennifer. I wished we could have taken our camera and taken a picture of Weston trying to hit the ball with his forehead once, he can jump very high but somehow it doesn't look like he can reach it before anyone else, and they aren't even jumping :-(
So after the game we went to a super yummy restaurant to get lunch, I can't believe I don't remember the name but they make a delicious foccacia bread sandwich! and since our tummy's were full we decided to share with others and went to BYU's pond and fed the Duckies!
Elena and number one BYU fan Grandpa and Grandma.
"These is a happy blog, please don't ask or comment about scores"
So after spending all Saturday at Grandma's we went to Boise Sunday morning and arrived at our super fun friends house "THE CORSONS" just after 3pm. We had a fun dinner with Kori's brother, sister, aunt and tons of kids that belong to the people before mentioned.
As always Kori is and will be the queen of the Garage Sales and this is an outfit she found in Boise, she thought it would be great for little girls that come to her home and play.
5 comments:
That was a very fun day! I miss you guys!
Belky, it's Farrah. I love seeing your cute family. It's fun to see how much everyone is growing and changing. Keep in touch. Our blog is thealbrightfamily.blogspot.com
What a great summer you had and also very nice pictures.
Oh so cute! I LOVE that outfit Elena is wearing and how cute to see Eleni. Thanks for posting my girls drawings too! They sure missed you guys. So glad you're back! YAY!
Belky,
You are such a beautiful pregnant woman! And your little girl is adorable. I hope you're feeling better now.
Post a Comment