Friday, November 28, 2014

Shisha is 2!!!

Our little Luisa has turned 2 years old!!

I don't know where to start with this one. My little Luisa is just my little baby, she has no hopes of growing up at all!

Our little Lulu is the high light of the home on an everyday basis, she is loved by every single member of the house.

Luisa has a gift to make us all laugh whenever she wants to.
She has the power to get her sisters to do whatever she wants.
Luly is an excellent huger, and we all beg for those little arms.

She is mischievous! she likes to do things she is not supposed to, but she still is good at listening to us. (I am going by how she was when she turned two, now days is a different story)
She loves her sisters, she loves to do just what they do.
She loves her daddy, she knows he will do anything she wants, she knows how to get his attention and she just lights up when he is around.
No guilt at ALL!

She is happy, just content with her little life and it makes us all super happy all the time.
Little Luisa, couldn't say "Luisa" when she started talking, the sound that came out of her mouth was "Shisha" and that is what we call her now. Funny enough that means Tobacco here ;-)
Luly Luly, you and I have a bond that is crazy! mainly you decided to be the clingy baby. I love the trust you have in me, and I love how dependent you are of me. I know that later on this will be a problem, but for now I'm enjoying it :-)

Oh little Shisha, I hope you know how much we love you, how life is so full because you are in it. I hope you know that you have made us all better since you arrived. I hope you know we are all trying to be the best examples for you.
I hope you know that we expect the best of you. We love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUISA!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

And we love you too! And miss you… Thank goodness for Skype!