Our sweet Victoria turned 6 years old! Six years of adventures next to this sweet little girl.
Victoria is full of life and no matter what she is going through she always finds something to laugh about or be silly about.
This year has been a great one for her. She loves school and her teacher is the perfect fit for her. She has gain so much confidence and that confidence has helped her with her new abilities.
Victoria is a goof ball. She is always making funny faces, she says silly things and talks with a funny voice.
She has a gift for making people laugh and another gift for making her sisters cry!
This year she started taking ballet lessons and her first meeting with the teacher, she was asked her name. I was holding her hand and she looked up at me and then at the teacher, then at the floor and in a sad voice she said " I don't have a name, they call me little thing. I am the middle child so I don't have name"
She kept this up for the whole first day of Ballet, the next time she told the teacher that she does have a name but it wasn't an important one.
She LOVES dogs, cats and really any animal. She is over the phase of always being a dog, she now makes Luly be a dog for her.
She will do anything so she can watch a show or a movie, to the point of driving me nuts! It is nice to know what would be a nice treat for her though, if I want to make her feel loved, all I need to do is let her watch something.
She is still very much addicted to sugar, there isn't a day that goes by without her begging for a "treat" or "chocolate" When there is a day without dessert ( 6 out of the 7 in a week) she asks why we don't have one, constantly, NON STOP.
She is the unlucky one, she has gotten hurt so many times I wonder how I will convince her that she is not cursed by being a middle child.
This past Christmas, just two days after her birthday, she got into a horrible accident. By far one of the worst experiences we've had as a family. She lost the top of her ring finger on her left hand.
She was so strong, she was so patient and brave.
During the whole process I learned that she trusts me with all her heart. I guessed that she did, but she proved it to me that day.
I also learned that she is a faithful believer of prayer, she has a testimony of its power. During one of the hardest moments of the accident she asked me to help her say a prayer, she had all her trust on the Lord at that moment and he blessed her little heart. It was a wonderful testimony for both of us.
Dear Victoria, we love you so much, our lives would be so dull without you around. You fill our home with laughter and unconditional love. You make sure we are all well taken cared off and you give the most amazing hugs.
Your strength is something admirable and your desire and power to love is unreachable.
Thank you for choosing us, thank you for being yourself and thank you for letting us hang out with you for 6 years!
We love you! and are ready to celebrate many more.

2 comments:
What a sweet post about sweet Victoria! Belky's words along with the photo capture so much of who she is - enthusiastic, happy, humorous, and beautiful inside and out. I love you, Victoria!
Bellos paisajes, las nenas se ven muy felices. y ustedes se ven excelentes!!!
Abrazos para todos!
Post a Comment