We woke up the family super early to hike up to World's End. By early I mean 4am or 4:30, can't remember.
![]() |
| It was worth it. |
![]() |
| To some more than others. Luisa and Nathan. |
![]() |
| Look who came to say hello!! |
![]() |
| How you doing?. |
![]() |
| Chicken:Checked! Ian asked Victoria is she was going to see Chickens in Sri Lanka and she said yes. Two out of three so far, he asked for Porcupine, Chicken and.... I can't remember!!! |
![]() |
| Cutie pie! |
![]() |
| It was cold. |
![]() |
| But it was a beautiful hike. |
![]() |
| A little muddy at times. |
![]() |
| Great hikers! |
![]() |
| It's the End |
![]() |
| of the World |
![]() |
| As we know it |
![]() |
| And I feel |
![]() |
| Fine! |
![]() |
| Happy Lulu |
![]() |
| Xtra white power! |
![]() |
| The hike back took a little bit longer than we thought. |
![]() |
| Victoria and Lady |
![]() |
| After 3+ hours of hiking, we were still all super Happy and ready for the next adventure. |




























1 comment:
I need to kiss and squeeze Lulu's cheeks!
Post a Comment