Cuteness overload!!
this little guy saw Toria with her blanket and he couldn't resist a hug.
One of the many other things Elena had on her "to do" list was going hiking.
Grandpa being the amazing man that he is took us all to Cascade Springs.
The drive was challenging for the vomiting machine but there was a happy ending when we all got out of the car.
| Look at those HUGE dandelions, they were so much fun to play with. |
Breathtaking place.
I have to mentioned that Elena was really upset by how short the hike was, she told me something like, can we go to one that is longer than 15 minutes?
Being that this was the second hike with the same comment, I think Grandpa was wondering if he should do his "one mile run" test on Elena so they could go backpacking.
Look at what we found?!! Mrs Moose.
I was told by Dad, that she was a cow. I had to double check with mom because I was so sure he was pulling my leg. There is so much of this world that I need to learn.
Later in the month it was time to fulfill another request.
The girls really wanted to go to the zoo, but this Mom was not up to the hour drive each way and then the crazy walking. So Grandma found this really cool little place. An aquarium just about 30 minutes away from their place.
This was the hit for the kids. Or maybe just Victoria, she made friends with one of these guys. He kept coming to her to be petted it was super cute!
Miss Elena on the other hand decided it might not be as safe to touch
the slimy friends. I would like to point out that by the time she was a
year and a half she swam with a bunch of these guys in the waters of
the Bahamas...... She told me that she couldn't remember, but since she
had already done it she was ok passing the opportunity.
They also took a couple of trips to the park, while I took naps.
Thanks Mom and Dad, you guys were awesome!




3 comments:
So VERY glad to see you blogging again! I had almost given up on you!
We hope you continue to feel well enough and have enough energy to post the occasional picture. We can never get too much of your cute family!
Oh, these memories make me miss having you here....!
Post a Comment