But before I tell you...
Did you noticed our new header!?!!! David took the picture of the Beacon before he left for the summer and I LOVE IT!!!
I also love this picture of our family. It was taken during the Family Reunion in Provo. Walking towards the temple I told Elena the story of David's proposal right there at that Temple, after he had done the temple work for my father.
I forgot to tell her that I had a final for my writing class about two hours after it and instead of writing about Harriet Tubman I wrote about the way David proposed. It's a good thing my teacher was understanding, I didn't super fail the class but almost I think.
Anyway, do you see those super cute adorable girls?! They are what make this picture so gorgeous, David and I look so happy because they are part of our lives. But do you see the bump?!
This picture is the very first family picture that includes the third beauty of our family. Because that is all we know how to do, lovely sweet, goofy, smart, big brown eye girls :-)
Did you noticed our new header!?!!! David took the picture of the Beacon before he left for the summer and I LOVE IT!!!
I also love this picture of our family. It was taken during the Family Reunion in Provo. Walking towards the temple I told Elena the story of David's proposal right there at that Temple, after he had done the temple work for my father.
I forgot to tell her that I had a final for my writing class about two hours after it and instead of writing about Harriet Tubman I wrote about the way David proposed. It's a good thing my teacher was understanding, I didn't super fail the class but almost I think.
Anyway, do you see those super cute adorable girls?! They are what make this picture so gorgeous, David and I look so happy because they are part of our lives. But do you see the bump?!
This picture is the very first family picture that includes the third beauty of our family. Because that is all we know how to do, lovely sweet, goofy, smart, big brown eye girls :-)

17 comments:
Another sister! Yay!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! 3 of the same thing is fun... maybe we should swap secrets though... You work on the 7 brides and I'll work on the 7 brothers! (just kidding)
Congrats! You're keeping with the pattern. (: I hope all the sickness part is over. Hooray for another cute girl!
You are so cute! The girls will love a sister! Hope you are feeling well.
Oh I'm so glad it's a girl! You KNOW I love boys, but you do have the prettiest girls! Yay!
Congrats! How exciting to have another girl!
Yay! SO excited for another adorable niece!!!
Yay!!! 3 girls is great!
Happy Day! Hmmm... Nash is 2 1/2 now. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
Congrats! Your girls are so cute I think you owe it to the world to have another one. Hope your sweet little baby bump is treating you well and you are feeling ok.
Yea! Another girl!I'm so happy for you guys!
Are you serious!!!!! WEll, I guess that just means you are not done yet---although you and heidi sure are setting things up nicely for your children!
Yeah for girls!! Your girls are so gorgeous!! Congrats to you and your adorable family!! :)
Hey, I was the 3rd girl in a row too. CONGRATS!!!!
How exciting! Congratulations!
Three girls in a row is AWESOME...that's how my sisters and I are! You will have so much fun!
here's a story of a lovely lady, who was bringing up three very lovely girls. =) welcome to the club.
i was going to guess girl because it seems like no one is having mixed gender families any more. quite odd, considering the genetic odds. =)
Post a Comment